Create Hand-Made Greeting Cards
Brighten a senior’s day!
Thank you for your creating hand-made greeting cards for our Meals on Wheels clients!
Cards will be delivered twice a week and will surely make a senior smile.
If you’d like to make a card/s, please follow these simple steps:
- We can only accept 8 ½ x 11 cards folded in half – length-wise or horizontal will work!
- Write a simple message in large print, draw pictures, sign with your first name only
- Please do not place cards in envelopes
- Please do not attach any decorative items, such as glitter or raised stickers, that can fall off.
- Drop off completed cards on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9am and 11 am in the marked box located at:
VNA/Meals on Wheels Kitchen
1440 W. Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75247
Due to limited staff in our office and our need to keep items as sanitary as possible, we cannot accept other items such as other types of cards, sealed cards, goodie bags, candy, etc.
Watch this video for some easy tips to creating cards.
Do's And Don'ts
When making your cards, please DO:
- Use white or colored 8.5 x 11 paper only
- Include cheerful and uplifting messages such as “Happy Spring”, “Stay Well”, “Thinking of You”, etc.
- Make sure any writing is legible
Please DO NOT:
- Include ANY personal information such as last name, address, email or phone number
- Write or draw anything that could be considered sad or scary
- Attach anything to the inside or outside of the card, such as snacks, candy, pins, stickers, ribbons, religious items or other items
Thank you for choosing to support the seniors of North Texas, click here to learn about other ways you can get involved.