LVN Continuous Care
East Texas Branch
VNA is seeking a Continuous Care LVN to join our North Texas Hospice in Kaufman County and surrounding areas. If you are a friendly, outgoing, influential individual with excellent communication skills (English: written and verbal communications), VNA is interested in you.
- Active Licensure as an LVN in the State of Texas.
- Requires one or more years in an acute care, home care or hospice setting.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License in good standing.
- Texas auto liability insurance, as listed driver.
- Reliable transportation to/from work and various work functions
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- TB test or X-rays if available.
- Associate’s degree in nursing
- Active Texas LVN license
- One year (minimum) nursing experience. Hospice; trauma; urgent care preferred.
- Texas Driver's license in good standing
- Valid TX Auto Insurance as a listed driver.
To be considered, click apply and attach your resume to the email that opens.Apply Now