Jr System Administrator
VNA Headquarters Dallas
VNA is seeking a full-time Jr System Administrator (JSA) to work out of our Dallas office. The JSA provides full PC/LAN/WAN support to ensure the integrity, operability and availability of VNA data and voice networks to always meet current technology requirements and user needs at all locations
Salary: $55,000.00 /year annualized, dependent upon education and experience.
- Microsoft server 2008 / 2012 and VMWare experience
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in a multi-server, multi-protocol network environment. Excellent knowledge of data communication, hardware standards and current technologies.
- Cisco experience preferred
- iPhone/iPad and MDM knowledge
- Excellent Technical skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work harmoniously and effectively with all levels of staff and public
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Must possess strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and grasp new concepts easily
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Ability to work flexible schedules as necessary to meet identified operating or departmental needs
- Valid Texas Driver’s License required
- Proof of valid Texas Automobile Liability Insurance required.
- Demonstrates the characteristics of courtesy, honesty and integrity necessary to meet customer service expectations.
To be considered, click apply and attach your resume to the email that opens.Apply Now