Home Health Aide/CNA
- Provides or assists with personal care as a part of the total plan of care including: activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, feeding and toileting.
- Preventive measures for skin breakdown with written instructions from the professional.
- May assist family or patient with dressing changes by assisting with positioning of the patient and assisting with supplies.
- Follows the instructions on written “Home Health Aide Assignment” prepared by the Registered Nurse.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting changes in client conditions.
- Completes written documentation of services provided to the patient within the time limits set by the agency.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Active Texas Certified Nurse Assistant Certification required.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License required
- Proof of valid Texas Automobile Liability Insurance required.
- Must pass competency examination administered by VNA which has been approved by Health Facility Licensure and Certification Division, Texas Department of Health.
- Must have vehicle capable of driving to various parts of the city to see patients.
To be considered, click apply and attach your resume to the email that opens.Apply Now