RN On Call, Alternate Weeks
VNA Headquarters Dallas
VNA of TX is seeking a Hospice Extended Service Unit RN for Dallas and surrounding counties who will be responsible for the assessment, planning, intervention, and ongoing evaluation of patients in home care and/or hospice. This is a Full-Time with Benefits position. The hours are Monday - Thursday 4pm to 8am; Friday 4pm to Monday 8am; Alternate Weeks. As an integral interdisciplinary team member, our RN’s provide excellent care and service that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, and patient centered. As an On-Call RN, the RN ensures that all patients needing to be seen at nights and/or weekends are taken care of.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with hospice, home health, or trauma/ICU.
- Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate sound and proven skills in performing clinical procedures, expert level in verbal, written, and electronic health records, and superior time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the VNA expectations of quality care.
- Must successfully pass a background check, satisfactory driving record search, and drug screen.
Must be able to show proof of the following items on the first day of employment:
- RN license in the state of Texas, in good standing
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- A reliable vehicle (driving is required with this position)
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- 2 approved I9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
- Copy of degree/education or transcripts indicating successful completion
- A copy of current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
To be considered, click apply and attach your resume to the email that opens.Apply Now