I want to get involved
VNA is grateful for the support of our community. Your generosity makes it possible for VNA to help people age with dignity and independence at home. By contributing to VNA, you help ensure that people who are chronically ill or disabled, recovering from illness, or in the final days of life, receive nutritious meals and medical care in the home no matter their ability to pay. Your gift today will allow people to age independently in their homes for as long as safely possible.
There are many ways to contribute to VNA:
- Online gift: donating by credit card is secure, quick, and easy.
- In-kind gifts: VNA welcomes toiletry items for client holiday gifts, new box fans, and new space heaters for clients. Please call Jennifer Atwood at 214-689-2265 to share your gift ideas.
- Faith-based: Local communities of faith may take up special offerings or make annual pledges to sponsor a number of VNA Meals on Wheels clients or Hospice Care families each year.
- Memorial gifts: Donations may be made to VNA in honor of loved ones in lieu of flowers.
- Planned Gifts: VNA is able to help you estate plan with a variety of tools.
- Gifts of Securities: You can support VNA and receive positive tax incentives by donating appreciated securities you’ve owned for more than one year as a charitable gift. Call Jennifer Atwood at 214-689-2265 for more information.
- Host an Event to benefit VNA: Remember the FUN in FUNdraising and support VNA.
- Employee Matching Gifts:Your gift can go even further with employee matching. Please call Cheryl Jones at 214-689-2682 for more information. Matching gift forms can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Matching Gifts: Your gift can go even further with employee matching.
Please call Cheryl Jones at 214-689-2682 for more information.
By Mail: Make check payable to VNA and mail to:
Office of the President
1600 Viceroy Drive, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75235
Please note that VNA has recently updated its on-line donation software. It is not necessary for you to create an account in order to make a gift. However, to make future donations more conveniently and without re-entering all your information, you will need to create a new account.